The Mule™ 610 4x4 is a standard Mule 600 with a big advantage: selectable four-wheel drive. The added traction of 4WD, combined with the 610 4x4's go-anywhere personality, make it a true workhorse on the job or at play, and one that costs far less to purchase and own than you'd imagine. An added bonus is the Mule 610 4x4's easy transportability, as it fits easily into the bed of a full-sized pickup. This versatility and affordability make the 610 4x4 a serious bang-for-the-buck utility machine.
At a Glance...
- Rugged and compact 4x4 off-road utility vehicle
- Can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 lbs. with optional Kawasaki trailer hitch installed
Fan-Cooled, Single-Cylinder Engine
- Simple, lightweight, durable and quiet 401cc four-stroke engine
- Modern four-stroke overhead valve design for efficient running and good fuel economy
- Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
- Choke opens throttle during starting so accelerator pedal does not need to be depressed
- Can be started in gear by stepping on the brake pedal
Gear-Driven Engine Balancer
- Balance weight moves opposite the piston, dramatically reducing vibration, minimizing noise and wear
- Maximizes operator comfort and diminishes fatigue
Environmentally Friendly Emissions
- Carburetor settings reduce exhaust emissions
- Positive crankcase ventilation system recycles blow-by gases to the intake tract to be burned in the engine
- Muffler has USFS-approved spark arrestor
- California models have a check valve on the fuel tank/charcoal canister connector hose to prevent gasoline from entering the canister when operating on inclines or over rough terrain
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System (KAPS)
- Simple and lightweight CVT is fully automatic and keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected vehicle speed, load or terrain
- Fully automatic transmission with selectable 2 or 4 wheel drive
- An open-sided drive pulley cools effectively for long belt life
- Belt deflection can be easily adjusted by changing the shim thickness of the adjuster bolt located on the outside of the driven converter
- Cooling air flows in from a vent in the cab frame through a special air filter, which keeps out water and dust for increased belt life
- Exhaust duct design prevents contact with the frame
- Long-wearing double cog CVT belt
Dual Mode Differential
- Locked mode for maximum traction in difficult conditions
- Unlocked mode decreases turning radius and minimizes ground disturbance – great for use on grass
Rack and Pinion Steering
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps keep steering light and accurate, which makes maneuvering in tight working quarters a snap
- Durable, simple and easy to maintain
MacPherson Strut Independent Front Suspension
- Comfortable ride and excellent load-carrying capability
- Simple, rugged single A-arm design offers tight turning radius for extra maneuverability
Unit Swingarm Rear Suspension
- Unique design places engine and rear wheels on a sub-frame with a mid-point pivot
- Isolates vibration
- Can handle heavy loads, yet provides comfortable ride even with an empty cargo bed
- Large 24-inch tires feature a tread pattern that offers good off-road traction and ride quality while keeping tire wear low
- Self-adjusting, hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide ample stopping power
- Front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000-pound-capacity winch
- Compact, lightweight and easy to transport to the job; easily fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup
- Bench seat is spacious and comfortable for two
- Durable plastic body panels resist dents, while color is molded in for long-lasting good looks
- Meets Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
- Two seat belts
- Speed limited to 25 mph
- Large storage tub under the hood with four D-rings to secure the load
- Passenger side glove box
- Cup holders located at each side of the front hood by the dash
Tilting Cargo Bed
- Steel cargo bed can carry up to 400 pounds and tilts for quick unloading
- Thick tailgate panel and secure latching tailgate locking pins reduce vibration and noise, and add durability
- Crankcase oil level dipstick
- Dual element air cleaner
- CVT cover has a convenient drain plug
- Automotive-style dash designed for ease of use with easy to reach controls
- Standard equipment hour meter makes maintenance intervals easy to track
- Fuel gauge
- Oil temperature warning light
- Gear selector for High, Low, Neutral and Reverse
- Differential locking lever
- Convenient parking brake
- Headlight switch for powerful and stylish 35w headlights
Popular Accessory Items
- Soft or Hard Top
- Enclosed Cab
- Snow Plow
- Engine: Four-stroke, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 401cc
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 8.6:1
- Carburetor: Nikki 6C1026
- Air filter: Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element
- Oil filter: Automotive-type spin-on canister
- Ignition: Magneto and transistor
- Electrical: 12V DC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential
- Exhaust: Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Front Tire Size: 24x9-10 tubeless
- Rear Tire Size: 24x11-10 tubeless
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Independent, MacPherson strut / 3.1 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Unit swing axle / 3.1 in.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Fuel capacity: 4.1 gal.
- Dry weight: 1,010 lbs.
- Overall length: 108.8 in.
- Overall width: 52.6 in.
- Overall height: 70.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 70.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 6.7 in.
- Roll over protective structure (ROPS): This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement
- Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH): 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 8.08 cu. ft.
- Load capacity: 926 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Turning radius: 10.8 ft.
- Top speed: 25 mph, governed
- Lighting: (2) 35-watt sealed-beam headlights, (2) 5/21-watt taillight/stoplight
- Instruments: Oil light, hour meter
- Color Choices: Dark Royal Red, Woodsman Green
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months